There are three methods available for delivering your tax information to us. 1. Physical drop off:
There will be a drop box in our lobby clearly marked for use. Documents dropped off will remain untouched for a minimum duration of 24 hours.
To reduce the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19 following our reopening, we will be enforcing new safety protocols.
For detailed information, click here
.2. Mail delivery:
Our office will now be open to receive incoming mail and courier deliveries. For our address, click here
.3. Digitally through our secure client portal:
To go to our client portal, click here
. We encourage interested clients to contact us for an invitation to our portal to utilize this service.
Tax filing deadlines:
Personal taxes - June 1st
Personal taxes self-employed - June 15th
US taxes - July 15th
The payment date for Canadian tax balances is now Sept 1st.
The payment dates for US tax balances have been extended to July 15th.
We ask for your patience this tax season as our goal is to ensure all tax filings are prepared by the deadline dates as noted above.
- Our office front door will be propped open to eliminate the need to touch the handle for entry.
- Limited staff will be on hand and will rotate on a weekly basis. The remainder of the staff will continue to work from home. Please understand that we will not be available for in-person meetings. All follow up discussion regarding your return will be done over the phone.
- We will be enforcing a one client in the office policy. We ask that if you arrive and find a client in the office that you wait in the hall away from the elevators so that the 6ft social distancing rule can be observed.
- Office sanitation will be increased. If you have any environmental sensitivities please be aware of this and call ahead to discuss any concerns with our staff.
- Our staff may be wearing masks for their protection and yours.
We appreciate your cooperation in following these new protocols during this unprecedented time.